Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: Letter to my blog readers: almost over

I can't believe that this is almost one of my last blog posts. This class has been an eye-opening experience for me. I never realized that blogging was such an important part of people's daily lives. It amazes me that I wasn't aware of the blogging community and all that it offers. Maintaing my blog over the past thirteen weeks of class has been somewhat difficult but it's also good because it has allowed me to stay focused and write my posts on a daily basis. Either now or in the future, I hope that someone who reads my blog posts will be able to learn a little bit about me and what i'm all about. I believe that blogging is important in that sense, it connects people, and is a record of how you feel at a certain time or place. It's almost comforting to know that what you read will be kept safe, and able to look back on. I'm very proud of my blog and feel that people who read it will understand how important it really is to me. I am most proud of opening up my soul and being able to talk about things that I normally wouldn't be able to. I am somewhat of a shy person so I usually am not willing to state my mind or opinions. However, with blogging, I have found that my personality has changed. I stand up for what I believe in and how I feel because what I say and what I believe is what really matters most. I am hoping that I will maintain my blog and begin to ask my own questions and post my own blogs without the assitstance of others. I wasn't able to really get a lot of comments so i'm not sure if people have viewed my blog, but I hope to continue it. I don't want to delete it because I am very proud of what I have written about. I wish to tell my readers that I hope that they have learned a lot through reading my blogs and have found them to be very informational and interesting to read. I have really put myself out there and I hope that it shows in my posts.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nicely done, Kathryn. You should be proud!